DR. BEES DR. BEES

Finally, a good comedy on Newgrounds that isn't "RANDOM VULGAR SHIT HAPPENING HAHAHAHAHA I'M SO RAND0M LOLOLO11!1!"

Podunkton Nightlife Podunkton Nightlife

HOLY CRAP! DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH I LOVED PROJECT DCK WHEN I WAS LIKE 10.

THIS IS AAWWWWEEEESSSSOME!

StarFox is Dead StarFox is Dead

I uh...Don't get it.

Toad's Turnpike Cruising Toad's Turnpike Cruising

I love the detail of the cars. being a car enthusiast, I can recognize the cars right away. other than that, not seeing much of a point other than for practice. I hate to blam it because it is just you practicing, but I don't think it needs to go in the portal. I suggest making this into a 'pimp my ride' game or maybe a full movie.

Might I suggest that you add some visible physics to this? Like, when a car decelerates, have the nose end of the car dip down slightly, and when it accelerates, show the car slinging back.

Verdict: Great art, but no substance.

hummerh14 responds:

thanks im a car enthusiast to I cant wait until I can buy my first car and customize it.

Until It's Gone Until It's Gone

Very creepy, I liked it. it was a solid video. heh, I don't have much else to say.

Regular News Debate Regular News Debate

Beanbags?

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

now THIS is good Dark Humor

Funny stuff, really sums up what dating a stripper is like (or so I've heard)

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Pretty Terrible

I love dark humor, I pretty much invented it. I make at least 1 horrible, offensive joke every day because it gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling in the bottom of my heart that I offended someone. But this? It could have been funny, but you just made it sad. I understand you weren't TRYING to be offensive or mock cancer patients, but you did and you didn't even do it in a funny way.

JohnnyUtah responds:

a 19 year old invented dark humor? OH COOL, THANKS FOR LETTING ME STEAL YOUR IDEA.

jesus christ, GO GET A JOB.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Pretty good.

A few things I didn't like were the change in animation style, it was VERY slight, but there were a few things I noticed that were different.

Also, Leo's voice seems a little bit off. it was kinda weird, it didn't seem like Leo anymore.

Other than that, same ol' funny series, keep up the good work.

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Very Lame

Not only has the whole troll thing become really really really mainstream and dry, but these weren't even anywhere near funny.