such an awesome Idea, but poorly executed. I had to hit restart every time it flew off the screen and there was no indication of how I was suppose to launch the planet. A little tutorial would have been nice. Also, maybe have an indicator of where I clicked the previous shot
I usually hate these kind of dungeon games with mythical creatures. Just not my style.
This is a huge exception, I don't like the 1 life thing, and I don't understand what Mana does, but it was a fun little waste of time.
nothing wrong with this game, I just feel like there isn't too much of a challenge here. there certainly isn't a story either. I'm just kind of...progressing. The graphics are great, I like your style, the music is fine, I like the little objects you use to hop, but like I said, it's without a plot or real challenge.
It's nothing special. If you're going for realism, you're only 1/3 the way there.
1st off, I can't tell when a corner is coming up because visibility is so limited, at least at some brake markers or something
2nd the steamrolled cars are a bit weird.
3rd, this has been done hundreds of times, why not add DRS or KERS, at least give the game that special something.
4th, not kerb Stones on corners?
Problems with this game:
1. Music loops over itself contantley, it's extremely annoying
2. Game resets itself endlessly, once you pick up the key, every morning is the same, you walk upstairs, go back down and BAM you're back to Happy again?
3. It's as linear as games come, yet it's touted in the beginning of being about choices?
4. Why do you even have some of the things clickable if they serve no purpose? why do I need to be told "That is dad's TV"? That's great, I'm proud for dad.
5. Pick up the key, go upstairs "This door is locked" ...that makes sense, since I have the key and all
6. The motion is extremely slow, I have to wait 10 seconds for him to walk across the room, that's not useful information, I don't need to see him do that.
7. It's extremely repetitive. He skips school, gets in trouble, plays games, repeat...boring.
8. I don't think this game was tested before uploading, the way the speech bubbles interact with the rest of the game is very non-user friendly. It's a nightmare at some points.
Into week 2 I was lucky to get more than $25. Everyone would give you attitude or be completely uninterested. Even if you talked them up, they would have a -$10 whim which negated all the talking you just did.
I even ran into 3 people IN A ROW how offered me -$4 dollars. What the hell does that mean? that they want to rob me?
VERY picky on where you have to be to walk, I get stuck on corners, and the fact that the Police kill at will KILLS this game. They corner you and then when you try to kill them, your knife magically just got shorter and they start shooting you. AWFUL.
Great concept, but terrible to play, painful and frustrating.
Best game on Newgrounds. I don't even have to explain why.
This should be made into a full-blown computer game, I think it would be very gripping.
Very cool, love the ending graphics and movie. The gameplay was cool, I thought the jumping and landing was a bit annoying because you would sometimes accidentally go through a pipe that you didn't want to, or fall down when you thought you should have made it. I thought it ended a bit too quickly as well, and some of the rooms you never even used.
I got "Interracial couples are ok"
Was that the message?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.