A Travellers Tale A Travellers Tale

I was looking for sad, piano pieces for a documentary I'm making.

This isn't it. but what it IS is one of the greatest songs I've heard on Newgrounds. excellent, excellent, excellent.

MarkySpark responds:

Wow! That's a great compliment. By the way if you want sad piano pieces look no further :-)

-API- Anaconda -API- Anaconda

This song has a much better stereo image than the remixes, it fills all the frequencies that are enjoyable. Plus that fucking bass is just so violent and amazing. wish it lasted a bit longer or had a b-section

Camp David (remix) Camp David (remix)

Love It.

Sounds so 90's. Has a Louisiana Blues influence, but then again it should given the context of the lyrics. This is seriously just unbelievably good. Good fuckin Job.

Ceevro responds:

Share it around! I think I said something important here, and I hope a lot of people will get to hear it!

Well of Souls Well of Souls

NOW THIS IS GRUNGE!

Cool stuff, sounds like Stone Temple Pilots. VERY good vocals (don't like the growling-esc stuff though) This is Grunge right here.

OotJ responds:

Thanx man... we are pretty influenced by the 90's as a whole

Slab Science Slab Science

Sounds more Metal

not a Metal fan, but hey, at least you're doing it right. I shouldn't like this, but I do.

OotJ responds:

he he thanx...our drummer agrees, only half of our band really are metalheads

White Houses[Remastered] White Houses[Remastered]

Damn Good.

Vocals are better, sounds a tinge bit more new-aged, like Post-Grunge. Love how you kept the 'loud' drums. good stuff dudes, you guys have a solid song here

Camp David Camp David

ALMOST

This sounds insanely good but unfortunately this is mixed kinda wrong. I can't hear the vocals. I would give this a 10, but I just can't because of this mix.

Ceevro responds:

Yeah, I've got a better mix done, but I'm a musician, not a technician...which is why I'm doing my best to get some real studio time, instead of doing the whole thing on Garage Band...

...but thank you so much for the compliment! I'm thinking of uploading the remix, but I don't wanna lose what I've got here! I'm getting great feedback, and the positive reviews are such a booster. Is that selfish?

Saving Face Machine (Demo) Saving Face Machine (Demo)

Cool stuff

Reminds me of something Cage The Elephant would do, but then again, this was likely written before Cage The Elephant, so awesome shit,

8-Bit Spaceship 8-Bit Spaceship

Awesome stuff

Love this kind of 8 bit stuff. I'm just wondering what sort of software you used to make this.

Chalk Lines Chalk Lines

has an ok sound

I like the idea, but needs way more before you can call this a song. not neccisarrily singing, but some bass, drums, post production.

this sounds too dry. Needs some EQ, Compression, reverb, and maybe some new equiptment.

THAT ASIDE, the riff is very good, I really like the mood. so that alone gets a 6.